Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday movie

This is just a quick video to see the kids.

8 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

I like the "cool kid" in the train jammies and the baby-zilla who's eating the camera, and I can't believe how big Mr. James and Miss Dabbie-Cakes are getting, whoa! Glad things are going well. we miss and love you guys!

Montana at the Helm said...

Gage really liked seeing James being silly in front of the camera. Cute kids!

Mary Sunshine said...

Ohmygoodness, I love Stewart's hair! Cute, cute!

Emily said...

Fun to see the kiddos, we miss you guys

Kayla said...

I MISS THESE KIDS!!!! Stewart has really cute Duck hair!!! he's adorable.

The Qian Family said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!! It is wonderful to see your sweet kids, growing so fast! Love you!!

sarah sands said...

Can't believe how much the boys all look alike! This is the first time I've seen Stewart since the birth photos, he is darling! Love seeing all the kids! Hope all is going well!

Melanie said...

Nate has such cute, yummy cheeks. I'd fly out there just to pinch and kiss them. Sorry. Is that weird?
Anyway, your kids are all so cute. It was fun seeing them this summer!