So here are a few pictures of Halloween, James birthday, and Thanksgiving. Hopefully at Easter time I won’t be finally posting Christmas pictures….
Or BABY pictures.
Okay, quick pregnancy update in case that grotesque baby counter isn’t enough. I’m almost 28 weeks. Thanks to the jet-packed holidays, the pregnancy drag seems to be moving along a bit faster than normal. We did not find out the sex of the baby. While I wavered at the ultrasound wanting to find out, Doug held fast and was actually insistent we not find out. Insistence is a rare thing for Doug. Consequently he won a devious victory on two major fronts. First, we don’t play the name game because coming up with names for two genders is much too difficult even for me. And second, dash it all, the motivation to shop for clothes and baby items without knowing the sex is just about nil. No shopping for this expectant mama. Oh, well, there’s always next time.
I’m totally kidding. Now for pictures.
Amid rabid Griz fans, much to Doug's horror James asked if the Griz would win by scoring a basket. Have we neglected a vital part of James' education?

This is for the sake of showing my very pregnant tummy.
While the kids played the adults played a few vicious games, including Scrabble. We had a lovely Thanksgiving.In case I don’t get to a post before Christmas, HAPPY CHRISTMAS, FRIENDS!
6 comments:
You look good, Heather! Is this pregnancy treating you better than the last three? I can't believe you are 28 weeks along already! Where does the time go? The picture of the kids with the candy bowl struck me as funny. The sign could be construed to apply to the children, not the candy. Ha! Ha! I'm excited to see you at Christmas! Love ya!
Seeing those pictures makes me miss you a ton! Your hair is long and I didn't even know! Go you for taking pictures.
You need to move here! We didn't have snow until December, as it should be. I can't BELIEVE you made costumes!! The baby counter isn't grotesque, it's cute and so is your pregnant belly. Thanks for that. I'm SO glad to see you on your feet as opposed to last time. And will there be a next time? I think that is everything :)
Don't forget to buy costumes next year. Your welcome! :)
YAY, i've missed seeing something posted on your blog! I love the pictures of your kiddos. did i mention that i miss them TONS!! You look so great heather!!
Fun post H. That last picture looks like you"ve got your opponants snookered with a 32 point word! Love ya!
Post a Comment