That is a beautiful picture of you, Heather! Happy birthday, Dabs! Charlie is doing well, to answer your blog question. He's huge now and we're just about to get him neutered for $200. Seriously, I called and looked everywhere in Kitsap County down to Tacoma for the least expensive doctor. $200 was it. Ugghh! He's got attitude and purposefully knocks his bowl of food over when he wants to come out. He loves to go outside and run around but he stays close to home. He is a smart bunny and still pretty mellow. I was heartened to read that once Bella was neutered she was better about the litter box. Did that include pooping too? She's got very sweet eyes and looks like a nice bunny. I hope you are well! Love ya!
I cannot believe your little girl is so big already! Time goes by so quickly!! Anyway, Heather, I love that picture and I would love to see more of your cute, smiling face on your blog :) Your mother/daughter pic is beautiful.
Heather, you look great! It's good to see your face again, you forget that we, your friends who are far away, miss seeing you as well as your company:-) Can't believe Daphne is 4!!! I remember when she was just born:-)
I agree with Mary I love the hair and glasses Heather, you look great! dabbie cakes you're adorable and I can't believe you're so old, I DO however believe there's a transformation at bedtime we have the same transformation in our home at that time. Hope things are well for the rest of the gang, the girls look great!
She IS SO ADORABLE!!! we all miss her like crazy! I can't believe she is four. Move down here so I can be her sunbeam teacher- haha! you look so beautiful heather!!!
Yes, Chey, that picture was for you. And you guys are too nice, thank you for the compliments. Seriously, I think that is one of the few pictures we have of me. I have a 'flight' response whenever a camera is produced that I can't quite expain. However, when Doug is behind the lense, it's more like a 'fight' response. He's learning to be very cautious.
Hi Heather...so glad you found our blog and said hello. We haven't seen you in so long! That picture of you and your daughter is fabulous! Be seeing you around the blogland.
Such a cute photo, Heather! And you and Daphne look so much alike. It was fun to see this and it's been fun to keep up on what's going on in your life.
14 comments:
Awe.....was that picture for me?
You obviously have no idea how beautiful you are!
That is a beautiful picture of you, Heather! Happy birthday, Dabs! Charlie is doing well, to answer your blog question. He's huge now and we're just about to get him neutered for $200. Seriously, I called and looked everywhere in Kitsap County down to Tacoma for the least expensive doctor. $200 was it. Ugghh! He's got attitude and purposefully knocks his bowl of food over when he wants to come out. He loves to go outside and run around but he stays close to home. He is a smart bunny and still pretty mellow. I was heartened to read that once Bella was neutered she was better about the litter box. Did that include pooping too? She's got very sweet eyes and looks like a nice bunny. I hope you are well! Love ya!
I cannot believe your little girl is so big already! Time goes by so quickly!! Anyway, Heather, I love that picture and I would love to see more of your cute, smiling face on your blog :) Your mother/daughter pic is beautiful.
Heather, you look great! It's good to see your face again, you forget that we, your friends who are far away, miss seeing you as well as your company:-) Can't believe Daphne is 4!!! I remember when she was just born:-)
I agree with Mary I love the hair and glasses Heather, you look great! dabbie cakes you're adorable and I can't believe you're so old, I DO however believe there's a transformation at bedtime we have the same transformation in our home at that time. Hope things are well for the rest of the gang, the girls look great!
She IS SO ADORABLE!!! we all miss her like crazy! I can't believe she is four. Move down here so I can be her sunbeam teacher- haha! you look so beautiful heather!!!
Yes, Chey, that picture was for you. And you guys are too nice, thank you for the compliments. Seriously, I think that is one of the few pictures we have of me. I have a 'flight' response whenever a camera is produced that I can't quite expain. However, when Doug is behind the lense, it's more like a 'fight' response. He's learning to be very cautious.
What a beautiful pair! Your little girl looks so much like you. And I agree with everyone else--it would be nice to see more of your smiling face. :)
What a darling little girl! And a beautiful momma...hope it isn't getting toooo cold up in Montana! It's still in the high 70s here ;)
So cute and you look great!
Heather you're beautiful! And it's so good to see you, please post more pictures.
I love mama daughter shots. you are both cute. : )
Hi Heather...so glad you found our blog and said hello. We haven't seen you in so long! That picture of you and your daughter is fabulous! Be seeing you around the blogland.
Such a cute photo, Heather! And you and Daphne look so much alike. It was fun to see this and it's been fun to keep up on what's going on in your life.
Post a Comment