James and I watched this from a friend's blog. After watching it, Jamers chuckled and said, "Mom, you should get some of those." I couldn't explain to him that his mom had too much"muffin top" to ever button those hot pants around what's left of her waistline. Thanks though, James, for the fashion tip. I'm gratified to be recognized by my children in the special mom catagory now.
7 comments:
hahahah! that's hilarious! I love that clip and james cracks me up! We miss you guys TONS!!!
What? You should get them! haha James is too funny.
that is classic!!! ha ha ha
Where is my nearest JC Penny?! that's just what I wanted now that I'm a mom....... We love James, never a dull moment around your little ones....and we know that routine!
At least he was trying to be complimentary. My son says things like, I don't like your curly hair. :)
That was one of the funniest SNL commercial spoofs I've ever seen. And James is so funny. . . but Eli would probably say the same thing. Great post!
I don't get it... I think the elastic would be very comfortable... oh and it seemed so flattering for every body shape!
Post a Comment