So you may have noticed my blog colors are frequently changing....I'm not doing it for the fun of it. I actually hate it, it's a colossal waste of time. But, I continue to waste my time because I can't find anything I like. How do you do it? Where do you find the backgrounds and title stuff? I want my blog to reflect my personality but so far it's not happenin'. Any helpful tips?
4 comments:
This ones cute. I'll try and send you a link for one of Charis's resources. Love ya
You should let me design a blog banner for you. :)
We sure miss you...
I think it looks fine, except the font is a little small. I just stick with a simple template and change the colors up a bit. for the banner I get the pixel size for it and play around in photoshop or something like it til somethin looks good. I played around with the cutest blog templates but they seemed kind of slow loading, but that's just me! I figure if I really wanted to I could make my own version, but thus far I haven't delved into it. Seasonal color change is as fancy as I am right now!!
I just tinker in photoshop for the banner and then end up using a plain white background. If you want to give me an idea of what you want and if none of the links for pre-made blog backgrounds are your thing (a lot of them are really cute-sy) I can easily design some personalized patterns, backgrounds, and a banner in photoshop. It's kind of fun, actually. :)
Post a Comment