Thursday, October 16, 2008

Enough Already!

Will Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber, Joe the Plumber from Toledo, please come forward.



#$*@! POW!! *#@%^


Need I say more?

3 comments:

holly b said...

here here. although I did read a funny thing in the paper about "other" Joe the Plumbers who were benefiting from the spotlight. I guess its nice to hear someone benefiting from the hype. :)

Heather said...

Ha ha. :) I confess I didn't listen to the last debate--I was so annoyed by the second one, I just didn't have the heart (or patience!)

Anonymous said...

Heather! I have no words! (of course I do, I always have plenty of words!!!:)

When we start deriding a man for asking a question of a would-be world leader, then we really are in trouble. He isn't just Joe the Plumber, he is Joe the American! That could be you or me asking a honest question of the man who would be king! How would we feel about such a concentrated effort to destroy our lives and reputations simply because we dared ask a question?

Joe the Plumber was not soliciting attention (Obama came to his neighborhood). I find the vengeful things your "presidential" Joe has said about my "every-day American" Joe appalling. . . feels more like something you would find in the revolutionary rise of Castro--the man who brought hope and change to Cuba---than you should find in America.

Girls, let us not contribute to the destruction of an American man simply for asking a question.
:) I still love you!