So cute. I can't believe how everyone has changed! you have adorable and spunky kids :) we miss you and hope things continue to go well and life settles back down. thanks for blogging and sharing with us. love, the haupts
Wow! I don't even recognize your kids! Since when does Daphne have such dark hair and so much of it? I can't believe you have 4 now. Time flies! You guys are cute. I admire the fact that you didn't let Nathans special needs stop you from having more. You will be blessed:)
congratulation heather! this is kat. were you at svc when i was? i either remember you from my own experience or through reese's pictures. he says hello! good luck with your newbie!
Congratulations Heather!! This is Sarah (Kirby) Palmer. I found you from someone else's blog. Good to see you! We have 4 kids too. Hope all is well with you.
Oh I love these photos! My heart feels close to yours seeing the fun joy (and craziness!) that must be abounding in your home now. I would sure love to catch up with you via a phone call whenever you have time my friend!
Heather! Found your blog on the Solomon's list...Congratulations! your family is adorable, and I'm glad Stewart arrived healthy and happy! We just had our 4th, too! Life is full of fun, huh?! Best wishes!!!
13 comments:
Holy growing Tanner family! When I first saw the pic of Daphne I didn't realize it was her! I hope you have fun with your family. We miss you.
oh my gosh, Daphne's hair is so short! I didn't know you had it cut, it's way cute!! Your family is so adorable!! how exciting!
So cute. I can't believe how everyone has changed! you have adorable and spunky kids :) we miss you and hope things continue to go well and life settles back down. thanks for blogging and sharing with us.
love, the haupts
Wow! I don't even recognize your kids! Since when does Daphne have such dark hair and so much of it? I can't believe you have 4 now. Time flies! You guys are cute. I admire the fact that you didn't let Nathans special needs stop you from having more. You will be blessed:)
Super cute pictures. Brittany says you look amazing for someone who just had a baby :-)
He's a cute little guy! Congrats. And tell Daphne we're twinners, we've got the short cuts going on. she looks cute!
Thanks for the family shot! I've been trying to piece you guys together. :)
What a beautiful family!
Congratulations--he is a cutie . . . they all are! (and like others who have posted comments, I am amazed at how dark Daphne's hair is!)
What great pictures! Congrats....Spencer is one handsome fella.
congratulation heather! this is kat. were you at svc when i was? i either remember you from my own experience or through reese's pictures. he says hello! good luck with your newbie!
Congratulations Heather!! This is Sarah (Kirby) Palmer. I found you from someone else's blog. Good to see you! We have 4 kids too. Hope all is well with you.
Oh I love these photos! My heart feels close to yours seeing the fun joy (and craziness!) that must be abounding in your home now. I would sure love to catch up with you via a phone call whenever you have time my friend!
Heather! Found your blog on the Solomon's list...Congratulations! your family is adorable, and I'm glad Stewart arrived healthy and happy! We just had our 4th, too! Life is full of fun, huh?! Best wishes!!!
Post a Comment