Till then, here's a self-portait of James. He filled up an entire card with pictures like these while he should have been taking a quiet time. Charming child.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Hold Your Breath
Okay, so my last two posts were kind of heavy. I'm feeling the need to lighten up and add some more oh-so-stimulating topics. I've seen Wordless Wednesday and Fun Fact Friday but I'm not sure I should be a total copycat. I do have a couple of ideas which I'm planning to post in addition to more cerebral palsy stuff. I'm thingking Weigh-in Wednesday and Frivoulous Fiction Friday. Eh, eh are you intrigued? I'll explain in more detail Wednesday and Friday.
Till then, here's a self-portait of James. He filled up an entire card with pictures like these while he should have been taking a quiet time. Charming child.
Till then, here's a self-portait of James. He filled up an entire card with pictures like these while he should have been taking a quiet time. Charming child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how different he looks. He's such a baby in the pictures I have of him :) Glad that all seems well. I'm impressed that you have enough brain power and creativity to change things up. maybe having no brain power left isn't a mom thing but a ME thing.... oh well I can't wait til wednesday and friday, I am intrigued!
Love these ideas! I've seen the weigh in Wednesday now---bring on the fiction Friday!
Post a Comment