Saturday, November 1, 2008

Crappy Halloween!

I just spent the last hour writing about our Halloween, and curse it, I highlighted the text to make a copy of it, hit a wrong key, and it's gone. Aughh! All of it! Well, you won't ever know how the Tanner family's Halloween 2008 went because I'm not, blasted, going to write any more! But here are some pictures anyway.


Thrift store costumes are the way to go. For less than $20 James was a happy cowboy and Daphne was a regal Snow White.


These are the Jack-o-Lanterns carved from our garden pumpkins. James and Daphne feinged tactile dysfunction so Mom got to gut and carve all three pumpkins.


The benefits of a Trunk-or-Treat: More loot in less time.

2 comments:

dmaggiemay said...

Perfect Photos! You've certainly captured the essence of the event with these pics. I do feel your pain on the lost words. Love ya.
eew...the wordd verification here is "muccin"...sounds gross, like the junk you pull out of pumpkins feels!

DAD said...

Heath,

Your halloween looks like it was fun!