Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Confession...Please, don't shoot me.

I have a confession. Are you ready?


I really like President Obama.


Are we still friends?

Regardless of whether or not you like his politics, you should watch this video of President Obama's speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner. You have to admit, he has a sense of humor.

Here's the link to the Huffington Post. There are two video because it runs about 18 minutes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/09/full-video-obamas-white-h_n_201264.html

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sara G said...

I really enjoy your posts and your humor, you are such a fun writer. Sadly, I hardly ever comment anymore on any blogs, but I just had to let you know that I really like Obama, too. Oh and I adore Michelle. They have character, class and are exactly what this country needs right now. Glad to know I'm not the only mormon mom out there that likes him. ;)

CarrieM said...

Wesley and I had the weird experience this week of being glad someone was dead, and also being pleased it was our guy who gave the order.

Will & Cheyenne said...

I am SO GLAD you are posting again!!! I LOVE reading your blog!

dmaggiemay said...

Enjoying your new posts. Love the kids pictures. Love ya!

Mark and Brittany said...

It's OK, Heather. I like Obama too, although less so than in 2008. Not to get too political here, but my biggest dissatisfaction thus far is actually that I feel like he has kowtowed to Republicans too much on important issues which I won't elucidate here so as not to set off a political debate. Also, I don't think he knows how to fix the economy, but then, I'm convinced the Republicans don't either. Anyway, I'm just glad to have a president who doesn't say "nukular."