Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another monster movie to scare my kids.



Hollywood is trying to steal every last opportunity for kids to imagine things for themselves. Doesn't this one look fun?

3 comments:

Mark and Brittany said...

If it makes you feel better, they probably won't be able to recognize it as the same thing as the book. I mean, excluding how the monsters look, I don't remember most of that stuff from the book. I mean, how do you turn a book that short that's mostly pictures into a full-length movie. It does look kind of cute, though . . . and weird.

Jenny said...

Ok we just watched the trailer and both of my kids knew what it was. But I am Quite Excited! Spike Jonze has done tons of commercials and documentaries that were awesome and the music sounds great.

How did you find this? Way to be on top of things!

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Hmmmmm. I thought the kid looked more like Alexander (you know, the one who used to be rich last Sunday and who had the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day) without his hoodie.